Limited Edition 2023 | Aluminum Carousel Fountain Pen - The Fluttering Heart
Limited quantities available.
To inspire the next generation of stationery lovers, we’ve brought to life an all new, premium quality, Carousel fountain pen.
Utilizing the same smooth and playful custom ground steel nib, The new Aluminum Carousel is a substantial writing instrument that invites new stationery users to experience the joy of handwritten correspondence. Made from aircraft grade aluminum with precision milling, we’ve created our most rewarding writing experience yet.
The Fluttering Heart Limited Edition Carousel Fountain Pen continues the story of our 2023 feature ink with intricately etched hand-illustrated butterflies that dance under your grip. Always find the right words with beauty fluttering at your fingertips, and collect this precious limited edition before they’re gone.
*We're very excited to offer the opportunity to pre-order our newest writing instrument. Please note: The final production model features a refined etching design with even more detail.
By placing a pre-order, you're acknowledging that the final product will vary slightly from what is pictured - but trust us, we are confident the final design will meet or exceed your expectations. Please be patient with us as we put the finishing touches on your new favorite fountain pen. Thank you for your understanding, and we can't wait to share it with you.
- Capping Mechanism: Threaded cap with air seal system
- Capped length: 127mm
- Posted Length: 123mm
- Body: Aircraft grade aluminum
- Fountain Pen Nib: Custom ground steel nib; 0.7mm fine, 1.0mm medium widths
- Converter: Standard international size converter included
Filling/Changing Ink Colours:
- Unscrew to remove the barrel from the grip section and access the converter.
- Place the fountain pen nib fully into warm water. Flush the nib by twisting/untwisting the converter until the water runs clear.
- Allow 1 day to dry.
- Fill a new colour by fully submerging the nib and feeder into the ink, then draw the ink into your pen but twisting the converter until you’ve reached the top position.
- For heavily saturated inks and darker tones, or clogged nibs, you may need to soak the grip/feeder in water overnight
- It is normal for some air bubbles to enter the converter when refilling ink